INTRODUCING ONLINE CONTACT METHODS FOR THE SURGERY:
If you have a non-urgent medical or admin request for the surgery (for example advice on a health need, sick note, medication etc), then you can now submit this to the practice through the website without the need to telephone us. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions. Please note this is for NON-URGENT requests only and it can take up to two working days for you to receive a reply.
Your local NHS services want to make sure you get the right medical advice quickly and easily.
As more and more get out and about to enjoy Lincolnshire as lockdown is loosened, our services are getting much busier.
But we can help you, help us by contacting our services in a different way Talk Before You Walk.
Instead of visiting your local Urgent Treatment Centre, GP or hospital Accident and Emergency Department in person, we’d like you to:
If you need to see your GP, please call or make an appointment with them online.
Why Talk Before You Walk?
- It’s safer. You don’t need to queue and think about social distancing.
- It’s more convenient. Our medical experts can book you an appointment if you need one.
- It’s free, fast and friendly. You can ring us anytime 24/7 at a time that fits in with your life.
- It’s professional. You get expert medical help and advice from dedicated clinicians.
What do I do in an emergency?
Call 999 if you are facing a life or death situation such as:
- A loss of consciousness
- Acute confused state and fits that are not stopping
- Chest pain and breathing difficulties
- Severe bleeding that cannot be stopped
- Severe burns or scalds
- Severe allergic reactions
- Major trauma such as a road traffic accident
Get the medical advice you need quickly, simply and easily